Hello Everybody, after our Freaduino ADK, and have another Arduino Main board Freaduino V1.0, which is an Arduino compatible board. It is based on Arduino Duemilanove design. So you can use Freaduino as Arduino Duemilanove. All code, shield and IDE for Arduino Duemilanove are also valid on Freaduino. Some visible improvement on hardware make Freaduino more flexible and easier to use. For example: 3.3v or 5v IO selectable allow you connect some 3.3v modules (such as XBee) to Freaduino directly. SPI, COM and IIC bus breakout make bus connect easier. You just need cost $25 can own it.
- Inherits all of Arduino Duemilanove’s features.
- Compatible to Arduino UNO/Duemilanove’s pin layout, screw hole and dimensions.
- 3.3V or 5v Operating Voltage selecable
- More visible location of Indicator LEDs
- Wide range external input from 7~23V DC
- UART/IIC and SPI interface breakout
- Evolved with SMD components
What is Freaduino different from Arduino Duemilanove?
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product.