You have no items in your shopping cart.
A7125 is a high performance and low cost 2.4GHz ISM band wireless transceiver. It integrates high sensitivity receiver(-90dBm 2Mbps), high efficiency power amplifier (up to 3dBm), frequency synthesizer and base-band modem. In typical system, A7125 is used together with MCU (microcontroller) with very few external passive components. A7125 supports both FIFO mode and direct mode that contains clock recovery circuit CKO pin to MCU.
We tried and tested it. A7125 at 2Mbps rate the transmission distance is about 50 meters, and at 1Mbps rate the transmission distance is about 80 meters. I think this is a nice data.
The Module's Feature:
- Small size (QFN 4x4, 20 pins).
- Module size 24.0mm x 14.7mm
- Support 2400 - 2483.5 MHz ISM band.
- FSK modulation.
- Programmable data rate to 1Mbps or 2Mbps.
- Low current consumption: RX 17mA, TX 15.7mA (at 0dBm output powe)
- Low sleep current (1.5uA).
- Programmable RF output power -20dBm - 3dBm.
- Very High sensitivity (-90dBm 2Mbps, -92dBm 1Mbps).
- On chip regulator, supports input voltage 2.0 - 3.6V.
- Support 3-wire or 4-wire SPI.
- Unique Strobe command via SPI.
- Change frequency channel by ONE register setting.
- 8 bits Digital RSSI for clear channel indication.
- Fast exchange mode during TRX role switching.
- Auto RSSI measurement, Calibrations, IF function, CRC Check
- Auto FEC by (7, 4) Hamming code (1 bit error correction / code wo
- Data Whitening for encryption and decryption.
- Separated 64 bytes RX and TX FIFO.
- Easy FIFO / Segment FIFO / FIFO Extension (up to 256 bytes).
- Support direct mode with recovery clock output to MCU.
- Support direct mode with frame sync signal to MCU.
- Support low cost crystal (6 / 8 /12 / 16MHz).
- Support low accuracy crystal within +- 50ppm.
- Support Auto Frequency Compensation.
- Support crystal sharing, (1 / 2 / 4 / 8MHz) to MCU.