This is a design for an open-source prototyping Mega shield for Arduino Mega2560. It has tons of cool features, to make prototyping on your Arduino easy. This shield include a mini breadboard.
- Compatible with Arduino Mega2560 in the 'classic' shape and pinout
- Reset button up top
- ICSP header
- Lots of GND and +5V rails
- DIP prototyping area makes it easy to add more chips
- SOIC prototyping area above USB jack for up to 14-pin SOIC chip, narrow medium or wide package.
- Use 'mini' or 'medium' breadboard
- Two 3mm LEDs with matching resistors
- Extra 6mm button