2.8" TFT LCD: TFT01-2.8
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Parameter
- 3 Application Ideas
- 4 Cautions
- 5 TFT01 Family
- 6 Pin definition and Rating
- 7 Mechanic Dimensions
- 8 Usage
- 9 Bill of Materials (BOM) /parts list
- 10 FAQ
- 11 Support
- 12 Version Tracker
- 13 Bug Tracker
- 14 Additional Idea
- 15 Resources
- 16 How to buy
- 17 See Also
- 18 Licensing
- 19 External Links
TFT LCD module has always been one of the hot products in DIY industry and LCD is basically the necessary products during all projects. This 2.8-inch TFT LCD integrated features of compact, high resolution, UTFT compatible, supporting TFT01 LCD Shield / TFT01 Mega Shield , and it can be directly used with Arduino
- TFT01_2.8 is a 2.8"TFT LCD Screen Module , 40pins interface , not just a LCD break but include SD card , and touch panel.
- VCC 3.3V and Backlight LED 3.3V
- Touch panel, control ic AD7843 ,
- The LCD in the TFT01 is ILI9325D . It’s 240*320(resolution), the contrast is also very suitable.
- t’s a support 16bit data interface , easy to drive by many MCU like Arduino ,STM32 ,AVR and 8051.
- The TFT01_2.8 layout a 40 pins interface for your project , the interface include LCD bus, SD card bus, Touch screen bus and the Flash bus.
- And we have TFT01 LCD Shield / TFT01 Mega Shield , you can directly plug the TFT01 LCD module in the shield and stand on the Arduino board.
- Display Size:2.8
- Display Resolution:240 * 320
- Display Interface:Parallel 16 Bit
- Display Controller :ILI9325D
- Expand:SD Card Socket
- Board Size:65 x 50mm
- Digital Photo Frame （DPF）
- Video terminals
- Game consoles
- Video phones and Portable VCD, DVD
- The I/O of the Panel is 3.3v voltage , so you had better not to directly connect it to the 5v voltage I/O .We suggest using the 30K and 20K resistor to reduce voltage.
Pin definition and Rating
The pins named with “D_” is the touch bus , the pins named with “SD_” is SD bus, the pins named with “F_” is Flash bus.
TFT01 is work at 3.3v DC, if you need to connect the module with the 5v voltage I/O , you need to add the 30k and 20k resistors to reduce voltage.
New version independent backlight LED-A, PWM supply or 5V supply.
Includes important code snippet.
Download the below code. You could direct used TFT-01 Mega Shield v1.2(Recommand),which for Mega1280 or Mega2560 and there are enough IO for Touch and SD card function .
Pant and Touch Code
The projects and application examples.
Bill of Materials (BOM) /parts list
All the components used to produce the product.
Please list your question here:
If you have questions or other better design ideas,
|v1.0||Initial public release||date|
Bug Tracker is the place you can publish any bugs you think you might have found during use. Please write down what you have to say, your answers will help us improve our
The Additional Idea is the place to write your project ideas about this product, or other usages you've found. Or you can write them on Projects page.
How to buy
Click here to buy:http://www.elecfreaks.com/estore/2-8-tft-lcd-tft01-2-8.html
Other related products and resources.
This documentation is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0 Source code and libraries are
licensed under GPL/LGPL, see source code files for details.
Links to external webpages which provide more application ideas, documents/datasheet or software libraries