4.3" Width 480*272 TFT LCD Module
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Feature
- 3 Application Ideas
- 4 Cautions
- 5 TFT01 Family
- 6 Pin definition and Rating
- 7 Mechanic Dimensions
- 8 Usage
- 9 Bill of Materials (BOM) /parts list
- 10 FAQ
- 11 Support
- 12 Version Tracker
- 13 Bug Tracker
- 14 Additional Idea
- 15 Resources
- 16 How to buy
- 17 See Also
- 18 Licensing
- 19 External Links
TFT01_4.3" is a TFT LCD WideScreen Module , 40pins interface , not just a LCD break but include the Touch , SD card and Flash design. So it’s a powerful extension module for your project.
The Screen include a controller SSD1963, it’s a support 16bit data interface , easy to drive by many MCU like STM32 ,AVR and 8051 etc.
- TFT01 is designed with a touch controller in it . The touch IC is XPT2046 , and touch interface is included in the 40 pins breakout. We will offer two version of the module, one is with touch screen and touch controller , another is without the touch function, it will just use as a LCD screen for display- so it will be inexpensive than former.
- Another useful extension in the TFT01 is the SD Card socket . It use the SPI mode to operate the SD card, the SPI interface include in the 40pins breakout.
- There is a reserve extension design in the TFT01 , that’s the external flash . It’s leave the pad and the pins out for the SST25VF016B Flash. So when you need , you can easily add a external flash for your project .
The TFT01 layout a 40 pins interface for your project , the interface include LCD bus, SD card bus, Touch screen bus and the Flash bus.
- TFT Transmissive Normal White
- Extensive bus interface
- Single chip solution for a liquid crystal TFT LCD display
- 480RGBx272-dot resolution capable with real 480,272 display color
- Support MVA (Multi-domain Vertical Alignment) wide view display
- Internal oscillator and hardware reset
- Partial drive function, enabling partially driving an LCD panel at positions specified by user
- Power saving functions
- 16-color mode
- standby mode
- sleep mode
- Display mode
- Full color mode: 16.7M-color
- Separate RGB gamma
- Reduced color mode: 16-colors (3-bits MSB bits mode)
- Low -power consumption architecture
- Size:120cm * 74cm
- Digital Photo Frame （DPF）
- Video terminals
- Game consoles
- Video phones and Portable VCD, DVD
- The I/O of the Panel is 3.3v voltage , so you had better not to directly connect it to the 5v voltage I/O .We suggest using the 30K and 20K resistor to reduce voltage.
Pin definition and Rating
The pins named with “D_” is the touch bus , the pins named with “SD_” is SD bus, the pins named with “F_” is Flash bus.
TFT01 is work at 3.3v DC, if you need to connect the module with the 5v voltage I/O , you need to add the 30k and 20k resistors to reduce voltage.
Includes important code snippet.
Download the below code. You could used TFT01 Shield v1.2 and TFT-01 Mega Shield v1.2(Recommand),
which for Mega1280 or Mega2560 and there are enough IO for Touch and SD card function .
Demo code like :