Make an Mp3 Player
Arduino advanced kit provided by ELECFREAKS is based on our starter kit to expand more and more popular modules owing the characteristics of plug and use without any requirement of soldering. We have well prepared six courses for learners to learn the usage of modules in an intersting environment which is better for stimulating your thinking mind. For example,Tetris games help us to study the usage of the LCD screen and Arduino program. Color picker used can help us to learn the color sensor as well as BLE Bluetooth communication and Android interface development ... Practical Course included LCD screen, sensor, MP3, BLE, WIFI, Android development, and image interaction (processing), make you open-minded!
Part3 Make an Mp3 Player
an Arduino board, an ADkey, an Mp3 module, of course, you still need to prepare an additional headset(general 3.5MM) and an SD card(FAT32 format, 32G or less)
Via ADkey transferring to Uno board to control playing of Mp3 module, changing songs, and adjusting the volume. You need to know serial communication and connect the RX, TX of MP3 module to the TX, RX of Uno respectively. The rate is set to 9600bps. The file of JQ6500 in part3.zip has some communication introduction about MP3 module. What you must remember in mind is that the command must be hexadecimal data for normal communication. To insert SD card can immediately identify the inside MP3 musics. Send play command: 7E 02 0D EF to play it, but it must be sent in hexadecimal values, not strings.
== Communications Directive ==
1. Send commands directly no need return parameters
- For example, for next, send: 7E 02 01 EF
- For previous, send: 7E 02 02 EF
- For play, send: 7E 02 0D EF
- Example: To read the volume, sent [7E 02 43 EF], it’ll directly return to volume (16 bits)
- ADKEY resistance function: 0R PLAY 3.3K for Next, V + 6.2K for Pre, V-9.1K for mode switching.
- Note 1: The folders inside USB and TF card must be named 01 02...99; the files inside the folders must be named 001 002 003....