Octopus 3-Axis GYRO Sensor
Octopus Electronic Bricks, you can use them build electronics projects just as easy as piling bricks. By using Octopus electronic bricks, you may connect Arduino/Freaduino compatible boards easily with various digital, analog and I2C/Uart interfaces. These the breadboard-less firm connection are prepared to extensive modules like poteniometers, sensors, relays, servos…even buttons, just plug and play.
3-Axis GYRO Sensor is a sensor module based on the IC ITG3205 axis gyro . ITG3205 is a digital output MEMS gyroscope (also called angular velocity sensor), with three 16-bit analog - digital converter (ADC), digital gyroscope output. Users can select the internal low-pass filter bandwidth, and high-speed I2C serial Interface (400KHZ) Additional features include a built-in temperature sensor and a 2% accurate internal oscillator.
- the digital output X, Y, Z-axis angular value velocity sensor in a single circuit, with the least significant 16 bits (LSBs) ° / sec sensitivity and ± 2000 ° / sec full scale range.
- the programmable digital low-pass filter
- less than 6.5mA operating current, greatly extending battery life, standby current of only 5uA
- VDD power supply range 2.1V-3.6V
- the digital output temperature sensor
- high-speed I2C serial interface (400KHZ)
- Power supply needs: 3.3V/5V
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Simple drive circuit
- Stable and long life
Pin definition and Rating
- 3P buckled wires connector
Includes important code snippet. Demo code like :
The projects and application examples.
|v0.9b||Initial public release||date|
Bug Tracker is the place you can publish any bugs you think you might have found during use. Please write down what you have to say, your answers will help us improve our products.
How to buy
Click here to buy:http://www.elecfreaks.com/estore/octopus-3-axis-gyro-sensor.html
Other related products and resources.
This documentation is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0 Source code and libraries are
licensed under GPL/LGPL, see source code files for details.
Links to external webpages which provide more application ideas, documents/datasheet or software libraries