HI Guys, Freaduino UNO is released today. Freaduino UNO is an Arduino 100% compatible board. It is based on Arduino UNO Rev3 design. So you can use Freaduino UNO as Arduino UNO Rev3 . All code, shield and IDE for Arduino UNO Rev3 are also valid on Freaduino UNO . Some visible improvement on hardware make Freaduino UNO more flexible and easier to use.
For example: 3.3v or 5v IO selectable allow you connect some 3.3v modules (such as XBee) to Freaduino directly. SPI, COM and IIC bus breakout make bus connect easier, 800mA IO drive capability.
- Inherits all of Arduino Duemilanove’s features.
Compatible to Arduino UNO/Duemilanove’s pin layout, screw hole and dimensions.
- 3.3V or 5v Operating Voltage selecable
- More visible location of Indicator LEDs
- Wide range external input from 7~23V DC
- UART/IIC and SPI interface breakout
- Evolved with SMD components
- Digital I/O pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Flash memory 32 KB of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM 2 KB
- EEPROM 1 KB
- Clock speed 16 MHz
- 68mm x 53mm
What is Freaduino different from Arduino Duemilanove?
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials.