Attention makers, designers and 3D print enthusiasts! Here comes your chance to partake in the most inspiring 3D print contest probably ever. Share your 3D models, elaborate prints, household 3D printed utensils, tell us your most exciting projects that 3D printing inspires you. And brilliant sparks when you discuss about this technology with you partner!
ElecFreaks, to return your favor of backing us along the way, and find more tinkers in the same camp, will be giving away 5 PLA filaments (1kg for each) this fall. Enter the contest to win a pool of PLA filament (sold at 15 usd through elecfreaks estore) and let your 3D print continued with endless creativities!
The prizes are divided into 3 levels:
- Winners: 5 seats Prize: 1 PLA filament
- Finalists: 20 seats Prize: 10 usd off for your order from elecfreaks estore
- Best popularity award: 1 Prize: 3D printed Eiffel Tower or Power Cup or Vast or any model you send us (Please note that concerning the delivery convenience, the print should be less than 20cm height, and when you choose to send us your appointed 3D model, do send us .stl file. )
Contest Evaluation Criteria: taking the following ingredients into account: ingenuity, quality of presentation and originality surely adds up to the point.
How does it work?
1. Visit our facebook events and submit your entries: high-definition pictures of your 3D prints, models, or projects with detailed description of clarification.
Don’t you have facebook? Sign up here. The entry submit channel will be open from 26/11/2015 to 30/11/2015, 5 days in total.
2. 10 finalists will be chosen within 3 days after the close of the contest. 5 winners will be chosen within 2 days after we publish the finalists.
26/11/2015 to 30/11/2015
How do we evaluate your work?
Winners, finalists & entries: We take the following ingredients into account: ingenuity, quality of presentation and originality surely adds up to the point.
Best popularity award: You shared the facebook event and your likes from friends.
Who can sign up for LET’S 3D PRINT CONTEST?
Entrants will remain the right to use and right of authorship.
Don’t you have a 3D printer? Shop the most portable 3D printer now.