New Product Post45- NFC RFID Starter Kit
Hi, guys, in June, not only a large amount of new products will emerge on shelf, but also many activities containing give-aways and discount will be hosted. Currently we will introduce a new member to you, which is NFC RFID starter kit. It assured hobbyists to promptly understand NFC, and the application of them is available for customers to swiftly and conveniently bring DIY access control, ID identification , and other technology into reality.
NFC,short for Near Field Communication, has been increasingly ordinary and totally integrated into our life. As more and more NFC mobile phones emerge, a growing number of Arduino enthusiasts expect to learn NFC / RFID technology, therefore, in order to better serve the community and facilitate open hardware, we provided a kind of Arduino kits for quick starters, including development, reading and writing, uploading. Besides, the kits equipped with several interesting NFC tags, such as pretty clear tag , routine card tag, sticker tag as thin as a paper, also coins tag smaller than a silver coin, bracelet tag as well, and so on. The kits also contained the updated and improved Freaduino UNO, which enabled you to comprehend NFC at length, meanwhile, fast and expediently master Arduino.
- 1 x Freaduino UNO
- 1 x NFC Shield
- 1 x MiFare Classic S50(13.56MHz /1K)- Clear Tag
- 1 x MiFare Classic S50(13.56MHz /1K)- Card Tag
- 1 x MiFare Classic S50(13.56MHz /1K) PVC 18mm - Coins Tag
- 1 x MiFare Classic S50(13.56MHz /1K)- Sticker Tag
- 1 x MiFare Classic S50(13.56MHz /1K)- Bracelet Tag
- Arduino Shield compatible. No soldering required.
- SPI interface. Hence, most Arduino pins are available for other applications.
- Built in PCB Antenna.
- Supports both 3.3V and 5V operation.
- Socket to connect other shields.
Freaduino UNO Feature：
- Inherits all of Arduino UNO's features.
- Compatible to Arduino UNO/Duemilanove’s pin layout,screw hole and dimensions.
- 3.3V or 5v Operating Voltage selecable
- More visible location of Indicator LEDs
- Wide range external input from 7~23V DC
- UART/IIC and SPI interface breakout
- Evolved with SMD components
- Digital I/O pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Flash memory 32 KB of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM 2 KB
- EEPROM 1 KB
- Clock speed 16 MH