New Product Post 48- GPRS/GSM Starter Kit
In present, mobile phone has become increasingly popular and integrated into our life as an indispensable part, therefore, many people want to genuinely understand the working principle of it and quickly DIY a mobile phone, unique worldwide, only belonging to themselves. To meet the enthusiasts demand, once we released GPRS Shield and persistently enriched its tutorials , and currently we launch the GPRS/GSM Starter Kit with complete mobile phone component, to create more convenience to hobbyists. GPRS / GSM Starter Kit, launched by ElecFreaks, is the most convenient and easiest way to DIY an unique mobil phone, as it is equipped with the complete component, based on the most popular Arduino development board, with GPRS / GSM module, and then arranged the LCD5110 display, and Analog ADKay Pad. With these components, you can expediently and swiftly realize the unique functions of mobile phone, such as calling a phone, sending SMS, MMS, and so on
- Color: Black and White
- Material: Half board FR4 fiberglass
- Fully compatible with Arduino / Freaduino and Mega.
- Free serial port connecting, you can select Hardware Serial port (D0/D1) control or
- Software Serial port (D2/D3) control it.
- SIM900 all pins breakout. Not just the UART port and debug port be layout, but also all
- pins on SIM900 be layout to the 2.54 standard pitch.
- Super capacitor power supply for the RTC.
- EFCom not only can use the button for power on, but also can use the digital pin of
- Arduino to power on and reset the SIM900 module.
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2 +
- - Class 4 (2 W @ 850/900 MHz)
- - Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands (GSM 07.07, 07.05 and EFCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supply voltage range: 3.1 ... 4.8V
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA (sleep mode)
- Dimension: 68.33x53.09mm (Same dimension of Arduino main board)
- 1 x Freaduino UNO
- 1 x ElecFreaks GPRS/GSM Shield - EFCom
- 1 x 9V/1A Power adapter
- 1 x 4 Frequency antenna
- 1 x LCD5110
- 1 x Analog ADKay Pad
- 1 x 3P jumper wire