New product post 54- Octopus ADKeypad
In the previous blogs, we launched Octopus series products, such as sound sensor, vibration sensor, and so on, which receive intense feedback , as the little sensors are really capable of achieving marvelous functions and helping to cool their projects. To better meet the demand, we decided to persistently update this series, ranging from ADKeypad, Touch PAD sensor, Infrared Receiver Sensor, Current Sensor, Pressure Sensor , Hant Sensor , to Real-time Clock . Versatile kinds and amazing functions. Enjoy it.
This keyboard uses an analog input to read the five key state which saves IO resource for the Arduino. It can be used together with our I/O expansion boards to make amazing interactive project.
- Supply voltage: voltage controller
- Interface: Analog
- Size: 55x29mm
Octopus Touch PAD Sensor
Touch PAD Brick is is a sensor module mainly through the capacitive touch TTP223-BA6 charge IC and the body of pressure, ceramics, glass and other dielectric materials, and the charge level is used to detect small changes in a touch switch of a sensor module.Circuit design is simple, just four operating modes. It has been widely used in induction cooker, microwave, washing machine, refrigerator, electronic scales, electronic watches, toys and other consumer products.
- Operating voltage 2.0V ~ 5.5V
- Stable operation can also be ensured under strong external interference
- Sensitivity can be externally adjusted by a 0 ~ 50pF CS capacitor
- Provide two modes selectable, namely: direct mode and trigger mode (TOG pin)
- Provide two output modes, namely: Q CMOS outputs and Open Drain output
- High and low level output modes can be selected (AHLB pin)
- Insulating medium can range 0MM ~ 10MM
Octopus Infrared Receiver Sensor
This is a simple infrared receiver sensor,and mainly receive infrared signal through HS0038 infrared diode. HS0038 is particularly sensitive to the infrared signal,and it can receive the infrared signal very swiftly. It can be used in infrared remote control, infrared transmitter works.
- 3P buckled wires connector
- Easy to 'plug and play
- Able to achieve very interesting and an interactive work
Octopus Current Sensor
Octopus Current Sensor is a sensor module based on ACS712current sensor chip, used for detecting the size of current. We use the ACS712ELC-30A chip, capable of measuring Plus or minus 30 Andhra current with high accuracy. In order to improve the accuracy, we specially adopted the reducing electromagnetic interference design, which can more accurately detect the current size.
- Use Chip: ACS712ELC-30A
- Measuring range: ± 30A
- Analog output: 66MA / V
- When current is not detected, the output voltage is VCC / 2
- Power supply needs: 5V
- Interface type: Analog
- Pin Definition: 1-Signal 2-VCC 3-GND
Octopus Pressure Sensor
Octopus Pressure Sensor is a sensor module based on BMP085 digital pressure sensor, and it can be used together with the special Arduino sensor shield. So far, it has been widely applied to pressure measurement, GPS navigation, vertical speed indicator, medical health testing and so on. 6 pins electronic brick interfaces: V-5V, G-GND, SDA connected to Arduino-A4, SCK connected to Arduino-A5 Operating voltage: DC 5.0V
- Power supply needs: 5V
- Interface type: Digital
- Pin Definition: SDA-A4 SCK-A5 V-VCC G-GND
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Stable and long life
Octopus Hant Sensor
Octopus Hant Sensor is a sensor based on TCRT5000 photoelectric sensitive element.It can sensitively detect the infrared reflected signal. Together with Arduino specific sensor shield, Hant Sensor can be widely used in many fields, ranging from performing black and white line detection, obstacle detection , to shredding detection for fax machine or paper shredder, meter pulse data sampling and other related works Adjustable sensitivity (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment) Three pins electronic building blocks interface: input 5V - GND. S pin output digital voltage signal 0-1 Operating voltage: DC 5.0V
- Use TCRT5000 photoelectric conversion element, with a built-in infrared emitting tube and a receiving tube
- Operating current for emitting tube and receiving tube was respectively 10mA, 0.1mA
- Indicator: an electric signal indicator. (Find a black line, it will be on)
- PCB positioning hole: 3.2mm standard positioning holes, capable of installing 3.2mm standard studs, screws.
Octopus Real-time Clock
OCTOPUS Real-time Clock is a clock module which can achieve counting for year, month, day, hour by using the DS1307 clock chip.This chip has lots of merits, low power supply, with 56 bytes of non-volatile RAM clock calendar full BCD code real-time clock chip, the address and data via a two-wire bidirectional serial bus transmission, providing seconds, minutes, hours and other information , automatically adjusting the number of days in each month. And more surprisingly, the chip also equip with the function of leap year compensation. Chip has a built-in power-sense circuit, brownout detection, and battery switching function. Connecting types：G-GND V-VCC SDA-A4 SCL-A5 RST(Pin5 is a square wave output interface. In order to provide more convenience for customers, we design a LED in the board to indicate whether the square waves output or not. If the LED is on, square waves output, which means IC is in normal operating state. Therefore, this interface has no practical effect. Of course, if you want to see the square wave output on an oscilloscope , you can make it connected).
- l Available for counting the seconds, hours, minutes, days of month, months, days of week
- With the function of leap year compensation.
- Year recording to the limit of 2100.
- 56 bytes of non-volatile RAM
- Two-wire serial interface (IIC communication)
- Programmable square-wave output
- Automatic power-off detection and switching circuit
- In battery backup mode, power consumption is less than 500nA
- Industrial operating temperature: -40 to 80
- Power supply needs: 5V and 3.3V
- Interface type: Digital
- Pin Definition: 1-GND 2-VCC 3-SCK 4-SDA 5-RST
As a hardware facilitator, besides the released products, we really hope to provide more practical and splendid items for our loyal supporters in the future. Tomorrow is 28th June, if you purchase our products, remember to leave a message of the expected gift. It is a give-away and it is free, don't miss it.