New Product Post-CAN-BUS Shield
First off, ElecFreaks Indiegogo campaign comes to a countdown final. This is to remind you of the final order. It's fantastic if you can donate. But if you can't, don't worry, just share the campaign to your social media. And back to our topic. We got CAN-BUS Shield for you today.
CAN-BUS is a common industrial bus because of its long travel distance, medium communication speed and high reliability. It is commonly found on modern machine tools and as an automotive diagnostic bus. This CAN-BUS Shield adopts MCP2515 CAN Bus controller with SPI interface and MCP2551 CAN transceiver to give your Arduino/Seeeduino CAN-BUS capibility. With an OBD-II converter cable added on and the OBD-II library imported, you are ready to build an onboard diagnostic device or data logger.
- Implements CAN V2.0B at up to 1 Mb/s
- SPI Interface up to 10 MHz
- Ariduino/ Freaduino Completely compatible
- Standard (11 bit) and extended (29 bit) data and remote frames
- Industrial standard 9 pin sub-D connector
- Two receive buffers with prioritized message storage
- Operating voltage: DC5-12V
- Size: 78mmx53.5m
- Industrial control
- Car control field