Octopus Electronic Bricks, you can use them to build electronics projects just as easy as piling bricks. By using Octopus electronic bricks, you may connect Arduino / Freaduino compatible boards easily with various digital, analog and I2C/Uart interfaces. These the breadboard-less firm connection are prepared to extensive modules like poteniometers, sensors, relays, servos ... even buttons, just plug and play.
Octopus Hunt Sensor is a sensor based on TCRT5000 photoelectric sensitive element.It can sensitively detect the infrared reflected signal. Together with Arduino specific sensor shield, Hunt Sensor can be widely used in many fields, ranging from performing black and white line detection, obstacle detection , to shredding detection for fax machine or paper shredder, meter pulse data sampling and other related works Adjustable sensitivity (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment). Three pins electronic building blocks interface: input 5V - GND. S pin output digital voltage signal 0-1 Operating voltage: DC 5.0V
- Power supply needs: 5V
- Interface type: Analog
- Pin Definition: 1-Signal 2-VCC 3-GND
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Simple drive circuit
- Stable and long life
- Use TCRT5000 photoelectric conversion element, with a built-in infrared emitting tube and a receiving tube
- Operating current for emitting tube and receiving tube was respectively 10mA, 0.1mA
- Indicator: an electric signal indicator. (Find a black line, it will be on)
- PCB positioning hole: 3.2mm standard positioning holes, capable of installing 3.2mm standard studs, screws.