Octopus Electronic Bricks, you can use them to build electronics projects just as easy as piling bricks. By using Octopus electronic bricks, you may connect Arduino / Freaduino compatible boards easily with various digital, analog and I2C/Uart interfaces. These the breadboard-less firm connection are prepared to extensive modules like poteniometers, sensors, relays, servos ... even buttons, just plug and play.
OCTOPUS Real-time Clock is a clock module which can achieve counting for year, month, day, hour by using the DS1307 clock chip.This chip has lots of merits, low power supply, with 56 bytes of non-volatile RAM clock calendar full BCD code real-time clock chip, the address and data via a two-wire bidirectional serial bus transmission, providing seconds, minutes, hours and other information , automatically adjusting the number of days in each month. And more surprisingly, the chip also equip with the function of leap year compensation. Chip has a built-in power-sense circuit, brownout detection, and battery switching function.
- l Available for counting the seconds, hours, minutes, days of month, months, days of week
- With the function of leap year compensation.
- Year recording to the limit of 2100.
- 56 bytes of non-volatile RAM
- Two-wire serial interface (IIC communication)
- Programmable square-wave output
- Automatic power-off detection and switching circuit
- In battery backup mode, power consumption is less than 500nA
- Industrial operating temperature: -40 to 80
- Power supply needs: 5V and 3.3V
- Interface type: Digital
- Pin Definition: 1-GND 2-VCC 3-SCK 4-SDA 5-RST