Octopus Electronic Bricks, you can use them build electronics projects just as easy as piling bricks. By using Octopus electronic bricks, you may connect Arduino / Freaduino compatible boards easily with various digital, analog and I2C/Uart interfaces. These the breadboard-less firm connection are prepared to extensive modules like poteniometers, sensors, relays, servos ... even buttons, just plug and play.
Touch PAD Brick is a sensor module mainly through the capacitive touch TTP223-BA6 charge IC and the body of pressure, ceramics, glass and other dielectric materials, and the charge level is used to detect small changes in a touch switch of a sensor module.Circuit design is simple, just four operating modes. It has been widely used in induction cooker, microwave, washing machine, refrigerator, electronic scales, electronic watches, toys and other consumer products.
- 3P buckled wires connector
- Easy to 'plug and play
- Able to achieve very interesting and an interactive work
TTP223-BA6 digital capacitive touch IC features:
- Operating voltage 2.0V ~ 5.5V
- Stable operation can also be ensured under strong external interference
- Sensitivity can be externally adjusted by a 0 ~ 50pF CS capacitor
- Provide two modes selectable, namely: direct mode and trigger mode (TOG pin)
- Provide two output modes, namely: Q CMOS outputs and Open Drain output
- High and low level output modes can be selected (AHLB pin)
- Insulating medium can range 0MM ~ 10MM