- 1 Introduction
- 2 Feature
- 3 Application Ideas
- 4 Cautions
- 5 Specification
- 6 Pin definition and Rating
- 7 Bill of Materials (BOM) /parts list
- 8 FAQ
- 9 Support
- 10 Version Tracker
- 11 Bug Tracker
- 12 Additional Idea
- 13 Resources
- 14 How to buy
- 15 See Also
- 16 Licensing
- 17 External Links
BLK-MD-SPK-B Bluetooth module is designed for product design of Bluetooth speakers. Has the characteristics of high integration, small size, just with a few external components will be able to achieve its powerful features. With A2DP, AVRCP transmission and remote control protocol any Bluetooth audio device (such as: Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, computer Bluetooth adapter, etc.) to establish a connection, to achieve high-quality stereo audio stream wireless receiver, and audio player remote control. BLK-MD-SPK-B Bluetooth stereo receiver module to the user interface, remote control buttons work the status indication interface, stereo audio output interface.
- Class2 power level.
- The built-in lithium battery charging circuit.
- Powerful noise elimination circuit.
- Effective transmission distance up to 20 meters.
- Follow the Bluetooth V2.0 + EDR Bluetooth specification.
- Support A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1.4 profiles
- Integrated EEPROM configurable operating modes and parameters
- Stereo audio output can directly drive 40mW @ 32Ωspeeker without the need for DC-blocking capacitor
- Integrated power-on reset and programmable low voltage monitoring function
- 5 Control buttons, including the switch machine play pause button, volume plus the volume down on the one, the next one. Supports no button automatic connection function.
- 2 LEDs used to indicate different working status
- All kinds of high-quality Bluetooth stereo audio receiving device.
- All kinds of high-quality Bluetooth stereo speakers, audio.
- Power supply decoupling capacitors should be located close to the module pins.
- The module substrate should be fully Shop (antenna below can not shop), and in the position of the substrate covered with insulating white oil.
- The audio circuit ground and other ground should be separated, sufficient grounding at the power ground separate alignment
- Module ground should be separated from the other ground at full power ground traces alone in the ground.
- All the ground should be a large number of shop copper, multi-punched.
- The module antenna placed as far as possible the edge of the base plate, the antenna near metal objects can not have, to ensure good communication with the outside world.
- Is preferably the antenna protruding floor, or to the floor below the antenna milling empty.
- BT-Speaker of the module name
- Module pairing code 0000
- Baud Rate 115200
- Module size: 14x23mm
- Working pressure VBAT: 3.4 - 4.2V
Pin definition and Rating
|No||IO Define||Input/Output||Pin Function Description|
|3||SPKN||Output||Stereo differential output negative terminal|
|4||SPKlP||Output||Stereo left channel differential output positive terminal|
|5||SPKRP||Output||Stereo right channel differential output positive terminal|
|9||BLED||Input||The work status indications interface usually pick the blue lights|
|10||CHG||Input||Lithium battery charging input port|
|11||RLED||Input||State-of-charge, and pairing status indicator Interface usually pick a red light|
|12||VBAT||Input||Lithium battery positive terminal (power input)|
|15||MFB||Input||Switch machine (L) / receive calls / playback pause (short press)|
|16||VOL+||Input||The volume increased control interface|
|17||VOL-||Input||Reduce the volume control interface|
|19||TXD||Output||Serial signal output|
|20||RXD||Input||Serial signal input|
|21||FWD||Input||Playing under a control interface|
|22||BACK||Input||Play on a control interface|
|23||MUTE||Output||Mute (no audio output, audio output)|
|24||1V8||Output||1.8V voltage output of|
Reference connect circuit
The projects and application examples.
Bill of Materials (BOM) /parts list
All the components used to produce the product.
Please list your question here:
If you have questions or other better design ideas,
|v1.0||Initial public release||date|
Bug Tracker is the place you can publish any bugs you think you might have found during use. Please write down what you have to say, your answers will help us improve our
The Additional Idea is the place to write your project ideas about this product, or other usages you've found. Or you can write them on Projects page.
How to buy
Other related products and resources.
This documentation is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0 Source code and libraries are
licensed under GPL/LGPL, see source code files for details.
Links to external webpages which provide more application ideas, documents/datasheet or software libraries