Octopus 1Channel Relay
OCTOPUS 1Channel Relay is a single relay electronic brick，and its basic design is based on OCTOPUS series products, like shape, PCB positioning holes, interface setting. Adopting Ultra-small, high-quality HUIKE relay, OCTOPUS 1Channel Relay can control various appliances, load high-current, also with opto-isolation, secure and dependable, so Lovers of electronics DIY commonly used it as accessory module. The module is 5V high level trigger, and the trigger current is about 5mA, so almost all of MCU can directly drive it, pull-up not needed.
- Relay Power Supply Voltage：5V
- Relay drive level：5V TTL level，high level drive
- With opto-isolation circuit, can completely isolate the relay controlling signal and the controlled signal, secure and dependable
- Contactor control：one normally open contactor，one normally closed contactor（Details are on PCB schematic）
- Indicator：one signal indicator（The normally open contactor closed, the indicator would light）
- Drive circuit: Transistor drive circuit, controlling pin high impedance, and requiring very small drive current, about 5mA
- Pulldown relay controlling signal to prevent false triggering
- Using high-current relay, DC 24V 2A, AC 120V 2A
- PCB positioning holes: 3mm standard positioning holes, can install 3mm standard studs, screws
- Module 5V power supply，control IO voltage 5V（default using 5V relay，but if 12V/24V relay used,12V/24V signal control required）
- Never use power supply more than 5V, which may cause damage to the module.
- Smart home
- Industrial control
- Equipment remodel
- Motor Control
Pin definition and Rating
- 3P buckled wires connector
Includes important code snippet. Demo code like :
The projects and application examples.
|v0.9b||Initial public release||date|
Bug Tracker is the place you can publish any bugs you think you might have found during use. Please write down what you have to say, your answers will help us improve our products.
How to buy
Click here to buy:http://www.elecfreaks.com/estore/octopus-1channel-relay-275.html
Other related products and resources.
This documentation is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0 Source code and libraries are
licensed under GPL/LGPL, see source code files for details.
Links to external webpages which provide more application ideas, documents/datasheet or software libraries