Christmas Wannian Calendar
The Wannian Calendar is one of the oldest solar calendars in ancient Chinese lore. It is named after a man named Wannian who compiled the calendar during the Shang Dynasty, and in honour of his achievements, the calendar was named the Wannian Calendar. As Christmas is approaching, we have created a Christmas version of the almanac, combining Chinese and Western cultures, for those who need it.
ELECFREAKS TOOCA L1 Laser Engraver (5W)*1
Before operating the TOOCA l1 laser cutting machine, please read and familiarise yourself with all precautions for use. The user should strictly observe all safety precautions and ensure that the TOOCA L1 laser-cutting machine is correctly assembled and in proper working order.
The following operating principles should be observed.
- Always check the TOOCA L1 laser cutter for damage before each use. Do not operate a damaged or defective machine in any way.
- Do not disassemble or in any other way alter the construction of the TOOCA L1 laser cutting machine, or modify or decompile the operating system of the TOOCA L1 laser cutting machine.
- Never leave the TOOCA L1 laser cutting machine unattended during operation.
- The residue and chips accumulated from cutting and engraving are dangerous and may cause fires, so clean the honeycomb panels of chips and residue regularly.
- The laser should be operated in an ambient temperature range of 5°C to 25°C and should not be operated at sub-zero temperatures. 6.
- Do not engrave or cut any material containing PVC or vinyl (plastic is not recommended). These materials (and other chlorine/chlorine-containing materials) produce corrosive vapors which are extremely harmful to humans and can cause damage to the machine.
- Do not engrave or cut any unknown materials. The vaporization/melting of many materials, including but not limited to PVC and polycarbonate, can emit harmful fumes.
- Keep the area around the TOOCA L1 laser cutting machine clean and free from cluttered flammable materials, explosives, or volatile solvents such as acetone, alcohol, or petrol. Keep a fire extinguisher on hand. Maintain and check the fire extinguishers regularly.
- Do not open any access panels on the TOOCA L1 laser cutting machine when it is connected to the power supply, as this may cause unnecessary danger by accidental contact with the power supply.
- Do not touch the electronics-related areas with your hands or other tools when the TOOCA L1 laser cutting machine is connected to the power supply.
Christmas Wannian Calendar displays the month, day and week of the week and can be adjusted to the corresponding month, day and week of the week by rotating the wheel, similar to a calendar but more fun and meaningful to create yourself.
First of all, we need to create the floor plan required for the perpetual calendar.
Due to the size of the piece, we cut and made it in 2 batches, first making the wheel and base sections, and adjusting the appropriate parameters for production. It should be noted that the blue lettering section should be set to engraving and the black line section set to cutting.
You need to read the safety instructions carefully when cutting. Import the first part of the work into the TF card and start cutting and engraving. It is important to note that engraving is done before cutting to avoid shifting the shape after cutting.
The first part of the cut is finished, and the physical effect is perfect.
Now we come to adjust the parameters of the second part, this time you need to create a wannian calendar stand and Father Christmas, snowflakes, and other decorations.
The second part is also cut to complete, the structure needed to key out, and clean up the surrounding scorched soot, you can see the effect is particularly good, Father Christmas and moose is also very cute.
Here the glue is used to glue the shaft in the center of the wheel to the support structure.
Snap the wheel between the shafts and glue the Father Christmas and snowflake ornaments to the outer support structure, and glue the base part as well, 3 parts in total.
Combine! Put the three parts together. Next, you can color it to your liking.
The colors are ready, the cute Father Christmas and the little moose.
This laser cutter is highly playable and can engrave and cut on many materials, and the presentation is excellent. With this article, you can also try using the laser cutting machine and create a highly practical Wannian, so open your mind and use your little hands to create more works.