How to make a Dutch pinwheel with TOOCA Laser Engraver L1?
The Netherlands' most iconic feature is its windmills, which feature in every picture book about the country. When you come to the Netherlands to see the windmills, the Children's Causeway is undoubtedly the best choice. The windmills of the Children's Causeway Windmill Village are included in the World Heritage List, which is a typical representative of the Dutch landscape and a witness to Dutch history and culture.
Before operating the TOOCA L1 Laser Engraver, please read and familiarise yourself with all precautions for use. The user should strictly observe all safety precautions and ensure that the TOOCA L1 Laser Engraver is correctly assembled and in the correct working condition.
If you want to know what you need to pay attention to when working with a laser engraving machine, you can click on this link to see the specifics: https://www.elecfreaks.com/blog/post/what-is-laser-engraver.html
The following operating principles should be observed:
1. Always check the TOOCA L1 Laser Engraver for damage before each use. Do not operate a damaged or defective machine in any way.
2. Do not disassemble or in any other way alter the construction of the TOOCA L1 Laser Engraver or modify or decompile the operating system of the TOOCA L1 Laser Engraver.
3. Do not leave the TOOCA L1 Laser Engraver unattended during operation.
4. Residues and chips accumulated during cutting and engraving are dangerous and can cause fires, so clean the honeycomb panels regularly of chips and residues.
5. The laser should be operated within an ambient temperature range of 5°C to 25°C and not at sub-zero temperatures. 6.
6. Do not engrave or cut any material containing PVC or vinyl (plastic is not recommended). These materials (and other chlorine/chlorine-containing materials) produce corrosive vapors which are extremely harmful to humans and may cause damage to the machine.
7. Do not engrave or cut any unknown materials. Vaporization/melting of many materials (including but not limited to PVC and polycarbonate) can release harmful fumes.
8. Keep the area around the TOOCA L1 Laser Engraver clean and free from the clutter of flammable materials, explosives, or volatile solvents such as acetone, alcohol, or petrol. Carry a fire extinguisher with you. Maintain and check the fire extinguisher regularly.
9. Do not open any access panels on the TOOCA L1 Laser Engraver when it is connected to the power supply, as this may cause unnecessary danger by accidental contact with the power supply.
10. Do not touch the areas associated with the electronics with your hands or other tools when the TOOCA L1 Laser Engraver is connected to the power supply.
Make a Dutch windmill for a cooler look this summer.
First, use the Lightburn software to open the document to be cut, and enter the parameters of the cut, such as speed and power, as shown in the figure.
The designed plan document is then saved to a tf card and the tf card is inserted into Tooca L1 Laser Engraver and cutting begins as shown in the figure.
Wait for some time for the cutting to be completed, then take the cut shape and remove it from the board as shown.
Then put the bottom of the windmill together first, as shown in the picture.
Then assemble the windmill fence and windmill leaves. When assembling the windmill leaves, you need to insert a small stick into the windmill leaves, as shown in the figure.
Use tape or glue to support the windmill cover, as shown in the figure.
The final assembly is completed, as shown in the figure.
Laser Engraver can make a lot of shapes you want, if you are more interested in this kind of production, hurry up and experience it.