How to make a monster box with Laser Engraver ?
Monsters are nowadays in science fiction feature films and television works of huge creatures, they usually have the enormous size and hideous faces, with great destructive power and bestiality, the general human weaponry is challenging to hurt such monsters, so-called "monsters". Monsters can be categorized as UMA (Unidentified Life Forms). Make the monster into a box, do you dare to use it?
Please read and familiarize yourself with all precautions before operating the TOOCA Laser Engraver. Users should strictly observe all safety precautions and ensure that the TOOCA Laser Engraver is correctly assembled and in proper working condition.
If you want to know what you need to pay attention to when working with a laser engraving machine, you can click on this link to see the specifics: https://www.elecfreaks.com/blog/post/what-is-laser-engraver.html
Please follow these operating principles:
1. Always check the TOOCA Laser Engraver for damage before each use. Do not operate a damaged or defective machine in any way.
2. Do not disassemble or in any other way alter the structure of the TOOCA Laser Engraver or modify or decompile the operating system of the TOOCA Laser Engraver by yourself.
3. Do not leave the TOOCA Laser Engraver unattended during operation.
4. The residues and chips accumulated from cutting and engraving are dangerous and may cause fire, so please regularly clean the chips and residues in the honeycomb panels.
5. A laser working environment temperature of 5 ° C-25 ° C, is strictly prohibited in sub-zero temperature operation.
6. Do not engrave or cut any material containing PVC or vinyl (plastic is not recommended to be processed). These materials (and other chlorine/chlorine-containing materials) produce corrosive vapors that are extremely harmful and can cause damage to the machine.
7. Do not engrave or cut any unknown material. Vaporization/melting of many materials, including but not limited to PVC and polycarbonate, can emit harmful fumes.
8. Keep the area around the TOOCA Laser Engraver clean and free of cluttered flammable materials, explosives, or volatile solvents such as acetone, alcohol, or gasoline. Have a fire extinguisher on standby. Maintain and inspect fire extinguishers regularly.
9. When the TOOCA Laser Engraver is connected to the power supply, please do not open any access panel of the machine to avoid the unnecessary danger of accidentally touching the power supply.
10. When the TOOCA Laser Engraver is connected to the power supply, do not touch the electronics-related areas with your hands or other tools.
Use Laser Engraver to create a monster box with a unique shape that is simple and fun, what do you plan to use it to store?
First, we use LightBurn software to open our pre-drawn cutting file, adjust the position where we need to engrave and cut, and set the corresponding speed and power.
Then save the tuned cutting file to the TF memory card and insert the TF card into the TOOCA Laser Engraver ready to start cutting.
Wait for the TOOCA Laser Engraver to finish all the cutting work and take the cut shape out of the board.
First, we glued the teeth of the front part of the box on the upper and lower panels with glue.
We glued out part of the shape of the box in the bottom position first.
Then install the bottom right side plate and the upper part of the connecting plate, using glue to fix them.
Then we install the plate on the bottom front part of the box.
We will be the remaining shape of the board to assemble the shape of the upper part of our box, which assembled well in this look.
We connect the upper part of the box with the lower part of the box by the upper part of the connecting plate installed in the lower part just now and use glue to fix it well to make it strong.
Finally, we look at the monster box fully assembled look, have you been stunned?
The Laser Engraver can also be used to create a lot of fun and interesting works, if you are also interested in it, come with me to use the laser cutter to create your own works!