How to use TOOCA laser engraving machine L1 to make love puzzles for children
Puzzles are an ancient game from England in the 18th century. It first breaks up a whole into independent parts. Then it allows children to put these separate parts back into the original graphics through thinking and hands-on, which can improve children's abilities.
Focus, Imagination, and memory stimulate creativity and imagination and cultivate children's logical thinking abilities.
In this article, let us teach children to do a love puzzle with TOOCA, which can teach them knowledge of equipment use and enjoy the fun of puzzles after cutting.
Before operating the TOOCA l1 laser engraver, please read and familiarise yourself with all precautions for use. The user should strictly observe all safety precautions and ensure that the TOOCA L1 laser engraver machine is correctly assembled and in proper working order.
If you want to know what you need to pay attention to when working with a laser engraving machine, you can click on this link to see the specifics: https://www.elecfreaks.com/blog/post/what-is-laser-engraver.html
The following operating principles should be observed:
1. Always check the TOOCA L1 laser engraver for damage before each use. Do not operate a damaged or defective machine in any way.
2. Do not disassemble or in any other way alter the construction of the TOOCA L1 laser engraver, or modify or decompile the operating system of the TOOCA L1 laser engraver.
3. Never leave the TOOCA L1 laser engraver unattended during operation.
4. The residue and chips accumulated from cutting and engraving are dangerous and may cause fires, so clean the honeycomb panels of chips and residue regularly.
5. The laser should be operated in an ambient temperature range of 5°C to 25°C and should not be operated at sub-zero temperatures.
6. Do not engrave or cut any material containing PVC or vinyl (plastic is not recommended). These materials (and other chlorine/chlorine-containing materials) produce corrosive vapors which are extremely harmful to humans and can cause damage to the machine.
7. Do not engrave or cut any unknown materials. The vaporization/melting of many materials, including but not limited to PVC and polycarbonate, can emit harmful fumes.
8. Keep the area around the TOOCA L1 laser cutting machine clean and free from cluttered flammable materials, explosives, or volatile solvents such as acetone, alcohol, or petrol. Keep a fire extinguisher on hand. Maintain and check the fire extinguishers regularly.
9. Do not open any access panels on the TOOCA L1 laser engraver when it is connected to the power supply, as this may cause unnecessary danger by accidental contact with the power supply.
10. Do not touch the electronics-related areas with your hands or other tools when the TOOCA L1 laser engravers are connected to the power supply.
We first use the light burn software to design the pattern to be cut, and then input the cutting parameters, such as the speed is 250, and the number of passes 3 times.
To save the .gcode document to the tf card and the Tooca L1 starts cutting once it has been scanned.
Finished the cutting as shown in the picture.
Then, It’s could use.