Solutions Arduino UNO/Leonardo on Win7 unknow
Hi Guys, some customers send mail to ask us about the UNO or Leonardo on windows 7 there is "Device not recognized" and "System cannot find specified file." We test on some of Windows7 64bit PC and have some of suggestion. Hope these are some helpful.
- At first, Simply updating the driver with “Arduino UNO” on this Unknown Device did not work.The device manager would continue to say no driver was found.I tried these 10 steps and it worked for me. Your mileage may vary.
the steps like these :
- Update UNO unkonw Driver.
- Choose “…List of Drivers”.
- Choose “Ports”.
- Choose Arduino LLC (I didn't have that option listed)
- However, if you leave the option > Standard Port Types
- and select
- Have Disc
- and point to the recommended Arduino Uno.inf file it works.
If you have solutions , well done !! Just enjoy your arduino. But solution didn't work for me ?? Don't worry , there may be losing some of files in your system.
There are three files you may need in your system, you can directly download from here : usbser.sys , mdmcpq.inf and mdmcpq.inf_amd64_neutral_fbc4a14a6a13d0c8
- Put the usbser.sys to C:\Windows\System32\drivers
- Put the mdmcpq.inf to C:\Windows\inf
- Put the mdmcpq.inf_amd64_neutral_fbc4a14a6a13d0c8 to C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\
Now, try again the first step. Hope these are helpful .
Enjoy your arduino !!
December 21, 2012 | View: 1565 | By: Admin
Share this post
About the Author
How to Send Micro:bit Data to ThingSpeak IoT Platform January 11, 2018
VC0706 Camera Module DIY Guide December 18, 2014
nRF24L01 Module Demo for Arduino May 6, 2011
ELECFREAKS Will Exhibit At BETT UK 2023！ March 23, 2023
Recommendation Of The Best micro:bit Expansion Boards March 16, 2023
Robot on unicycle March 7, 2023
Why Smart Cutebot kit is the best option? February 18, 2023
- Micro bit supplier
- Wholesale Suppliers
- Micro bit tutorial
- Micro bit classroom pack
- Mcorbit Environment Monitoring
- TPBot car
- Micro:bit car
- AI Lens
- Micor:bit AI Lens
- Microbit gyroscope
- Micro:bit LEDs
- BBC micro:bit
- Micro:bit Manipulator
- Wukong board
- Micro:bit Motorcycle
- Nezha breakout
- Micro:bit DIY
- 360° servos
- AI Lens
- Retro Arcade
- Microbit programming
- Do your:bit
- Rainbow LED Ring
- Wonder Building Kit
Micro:bit DIY micro bit course micro bit curriculum micro bit supplier micro:bit supplier micro bit classroom pack micro:bit classroom pack micro bit tutorial micro:bit tutorial TPBot micro:bit car AI Lens micro:bit AI Lens microbit gyroscope Micro:bit LEDs BBC micro:bit Micro:bit Manipulator Wukong board Cutebot micro:bit Motorcycle nezha breakout micro:bit music 360° servos AI Lens Retro Arcade ecode PlanetX sonar:bit Microbit programming your:bit do your:bit IoT:bit Octopus Rainbow LED Ring Joystick:bit Wonder Building Kit
You have no items to compare.
Last Added Items
You have no items in your wish list.