GPRS Shield -EFCom in Store Now
Hi Guys, Thanks for your interest in EFCom GPRS Shield. GPRS Shield - EFCom is an ultra compact and reliable wireless module. This GPRS Shield is compatible with all boards which have the same form factor (and pinout) as a standard Arduino Board. EFCom is based on SIM900 4 Frequency GPRS module.
The GPRS Shield is configured and controlled via its UART using simple AT commands. Just plug this shield on the Arduino/ Freaduino board, you could easy to use AT command control EFCom Shild. You can use the 2 jumper block to connect the SIM900 URAT post to any pins within D0-D3(for Hardware/Software serial port). There is a switch on board , you can use it to select the connection of the UART port or Debug port , even be set on on Arduino, but by the switch and jumper block, the SIM900 can be connect to PC via FT233RL. The shield allows you to achieve this via any of the three methods:
Short Message Service
We have layout of all of the SIM900' pins to the 2.54 standard pitch. Not just the UART port and debug port be layout. The super capacitor power supply for the RTC. The RTC can work more than 1 days by the power supply of super capacitor. So the SIM900 can keep the time and day when power off. EFCom not only can use the S_PWR button for power on , but also can use the digital pin(D10) of Arduino to power on and reset(D9) the SIM900 module.
- Fully compatible with Arduino / Freaduino and Mega.
- Free serial port connecting, you can select Hardware Serial port(D0/D1) control or Software Serial port(D2/D3) control it.
- SIM900 all pins breakout. Not just the UART port and debug port be layout, but also all pins on SIM900 be layout to the 2.54 standard pitch.
- Super capacitor power supply for the RTC.
- EFCom not only can use the button for power on , but also can use the digital pin of Arduino to power on and reset the SIM900 module.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+ – Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz) – Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and EFCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supply voltage range : 3.1 … 4.8V
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Dimension:68.33x53.09mm(Same dimension of Arduino main board)
Make sure add using 9V Charger for power supply for your Arduino board and EFCom, The 9V Charger we will provide to you with EFCom Shild. Because of the power supply range of SIM900 is from 3.2V to 4.8V. The transmitting burst will cause voltage drop and the power supply must be able to provide sufficient current up to 2A. The USB port can not supply such a large current.
- 1 x GPRS Shield -EFCom
- 1 x 4 Frequency Antenna
- 1 x Arduino 9V AC/DC Power Adapter
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials.
Share this post
About the Author
- Micro bit supplier
- Wholesale Suppliers
- Micro bit tutorial
- Micro bit classroom pack
- Mcorbit Environment Monitoring
- TPBot car
- Micro:bit car
- AI Lens
- Micor:bit AI Lens
- Micro:bit LEDs
- BBC micro:bit
- Micro:bit Manipulator
- Wukong board
- Micro:bit Motorcycle
- Nezha breakout
- Micro:bit DIY
- 360° servos
- AI Lens
- Retro Arcade
- Microbit programming
- Do your:bit
- Rainbow LED Ring
- Wonder Building Kit
- Laser Engraver Tutorial