How to uploading Arduino Pro with USB Bee Adapter
Some of guys purchased Arduino Pro Mini from us, however, many of peoples do not know how to upload Arduino Pro. Here I will teach you how to upload Arduino Pro with USB Bee Adapter. In simple terms???you need to use Arduino Pro and USB Bee Adapter's Serial Port for uploading. Let's take a look:
Step One: Material preparation
- Arduino Pro Mini 328 Enhancement Version ，which 100% compatible with the original. We add two analog IO - A6, A7 , and Power Input side add auto recovery insurance, and be allowed USB and Power Supply at same time.
- USB Bee Adapter ??? which is a compact USB to serial adapter equipped with BEE (20pin 2.0mm) sockets. With integrated FT232RL IC, It can be used for programming or communicating with board which basic Arduino but without USB interface,like Sniffer Nano. On the other hand, you may connect your PC to various wireless applications via the BEE compatible modules.
- 40 pin Premium Male/Female Jumper Wires , for connect Pro and Bee adapter.
Step Two: Connection
- Used M/F Jumper Wires connect USB Bee adapter . The Bee adapter's pin define as : VCC , TX , RX , GND , DTR
- Connect USB Bee Adapter and Arduino Pro. Pin connect with: VCC - VCC , TX - RX , RX - TX , DTR - DTR
- Connect Bee Adapter to PC. When power on Arduino Pro , there are Power indicator and SMD LED Blink on D13 .
Notice : Don't connect reverse VCC and GND, that maybe destroy Pro.
- After connecting PC, open Arduino IDE. Choosing your COMx as Tools->Serial Port->COMx . And then select Pro as : Tools->Board->Arduino Pro or Pro Mini(5V, 16MHz). At last, select a demo File->Example->Digital->BlinkWithoutdelay
- At least, Click 'Upload'. if the TX LED is quick blink, that's mean is uploading. When IDE said 'Done upLoading' , you are successful.
- Schematic : http://elecfreaks.com/store/download/Arduino-Pro-Mini-v12.pdf
- Pro Mini Guide: http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/ArduinoProMini
- Pro Mini : http://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardProMini
- Arduino IDE : http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
If you have any suggestion, please feel free to let us know. Thanks!
February 29, 2012 | View: 1280 | By: Admin
Share this post
About the Author
How to Send Micro:bit Data to ThingSpeak IoT Platform January 11, 2018
VC0706 Camera Module DIY Guide December 18, 2014
nRF24L01 Module Demo for Arduino May 6, 2011
Adaption of micro:bit Retro Arcade with MicroCode May 12, 2023
Wukong 2040 Case 2: Drive OLED Monitor April 26, 2023
- Micro bit supplier
- Wholesale Suppliers
- Micro bit tutorial
- Micro bit classroom pack
- Mcorbit Environment Monitoring
- TPBot car
- Micro:bit car
- AI Lens
- Micor:bit AI Lens
- Micro:bit LEDs
- BBC micro:bit
- Micro:bit Manipulator
- Wukong board
- Micro:bit Motorcycle
- Nezha breakout
- Micro:bit DIY
- 360° servos
- AI Lens
- Retro Arcade
- Microbit programming
- Do your:bit
- Rainbow LED Ring
- Wonder Building Kit
- Laser Engraver Tutorial
Micro:bit DIY micro bit course micro bit curriculum micro bit supplier micro:bit supplier micro bit classroom pack micro:bit classroom pack micro bit tutorial micro:bit tutorial TPBot micro:bit car AI Lens micro:bit AI Lens microbit gyroscope Micro:bit LEDs BBC micro:bit Micro:bit Manipulator Wukong board Cutebot micro:bit Motorcycle nezha breakout micro:bit music 360° servos AI Lens Retro Arcade ecode PlanetX sonar:bit Microbit programming your:bit do your:bit IoT:bit Octopus Rainbow LED Ring Joystick:bit Wonder Building Kit Laser Engraver Laser Engraving Machine
You have no items to compare.
Last Added Items
You have no items in your wish list.