MP3 Music Shield - Dance With Your Arduino
The Freaduino MP3 music player shield is based on VS1053b IC. The VS1053b chip can be used to decode MP3/WAV/MIDI/Ogg/Vorbis format audio file. The MP3 music player shield has SD card socket and a 4 direction Joystick w/ multifunction switch support Vol-/Vol+/Next/Previous/Pause. It can play a variety of music formats stored on MicroSD cards with Arduino Library. It also supports IIC LCD display. You can easily use it with our library.
- Recording is only supported on Freaduino Mega and Arduino Mega for now.
- Not all of the mircSD card could be supported by the mp3 shield, if you always can not run with our library, please try with another mircSD card
- Arduino/Seeeduino, Arduino Mega, and Seeeduino Mega compatible
- 2 control-push buttons and 1 knob switch
- Plays music from micro SD cards Decodes:MP3,WAV,MIDI,Ogg Vorbis
- I2S interface for external DAC
- Headphone/Line Out for playback
- Line In for recording in OGG format
- Excellent sound quality with ±1dB Frequency Response
- FCC verification
- Size : 52mm x 54mm x 20mm
Turn left to play previous song, and right to next song, while pressing it down to pause and resume.
Volume indicator LED1:
If volume+, the red LED will be brighter.
Play/Pause indicator LED2:
If playing, the green LED blinks.
can drive 16 ohm or 32 ohm earphone.
is used to record audio from other resources.
can be FAT16 or FAT32, and the size more than 2GB is not supported.
I2S and GPIO
are for digital audio output.
is kept for bringing SPI port when using with Mega.
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials.
Share this post
About the Author
- Micro bit supplier
- Wholesale Suppliers
- Micro bit tutorial
- Micro bit classroom pack
- Mcorbit Environment Monitoring
- TPBot car
- Micro:bit car
- AI Lens
- Micor:bit AI Lens
- Microbit gyroscope
- Micro:bit LEDs
- BBC micro:bit
- Micro:bit Manipulator
- Wukong board
- Micro:bit Motorcycle
- Nezha breakout
- Micro:bit DIY