Hi Guys, thanks for your interest in Freaduino.
As you know, Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
Freaduino is an Arduino compatible board. It is based on Arduino design. So you can use Freaduino as Arduino. All code, shield and IDE for Arduino are also valid on Freaduino. Some visible improvement on hardware make Freaduino more flexible and easier to use. For example:
3.3v or 5v IO selectable allow you connect some 3.3v modules (such as XBee) to Freaduino directly. There are more power current support Max 800mA.
What is Freaduino different from Arduino Duemilanove?
Right now, we have a big family of Freaduino. There are Freaduino 328, Freaduino Mega, Freaduino ADK, Freaduino Nano and Freaduino Pro....
- Freaduino 328: our frist Freaduino board, after several versions of the revised, it has very stable.
- Freaduino UNO: the most popular arduino mainboard.
- Freaduino Mega2560: Faster and more IO.
- Freaduino ADK: a Android Open Accessory Development Kit(ADK) compatible board.
- Freaduino Nano: a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.0)
- Freaduino Pro: We add two analog IO - A6, A7 , and Power Input side add auto recovery insurance, and be allowed USB and Power Supply at same time.
Share this post
About the Author
- Micro bit supplier
- Wholesale Suppliers
- Micro bit tutorial
- Micro bit classroom pack
- Mcorbit Environment Monitoring
- TPBot car
- Micro:bit car
- AI Lens
- Micor:bit AI Lens
- Microbit gyroscope
- Micro:bit LEDs
- BBC micro:bit
- Micro:bit Manipulator
- Wukong board
- Micro:bit Motorcycle
- Nezha breakout
- Micro:bit DIY
- 360° servos
- AI Lens